Find Your Vortex Solution
Industry Training Solutions
Vortex places employers’ business needs at the heart of any programme design. We aim to ensure that our industry training solutions support your strategic aims, future workforce plans, overarching talent strategy, provide you with a competitive edge in the marketplace and drive value for money.
Industry Training Standards
We offer a range of training services to improve operational competency and safety, covering all aspects of workforce development from onsite to specific training services to professional and support services, such as leadership and management training.
Work towards professional, regulatory or accredited qualiﬁcations, helping you and your employees to achieve their potential.
• Close skills gaps
• Upskill or re-skill
• Technically train
• Develop soft skills
• Enhance careers
We provide industry training solutions to develop every member of your team through innovation, understanding and inspiration.
We aim to:
• Deliver excellence in training through our forward-thinking, progressive and innovative approach.
• Bridge the gap between training and the work environment – bringing theory and practice together.
• Inspire and challenge your people in a supportive learning environment, promoting conﬁdence supported with knowledge.
Vortex delivers programmes across the UK through innovative online learning platforms and established, local partners in the regions in which we operate.
Training Management Service
At the heart of our business model is our aim to be close to employers and to develop long standing strategic partnerships based on a deep understanding of your organisation that helps you achieve your corporate objectives. To support the strategic partnership principle we offer a Training Management Service to our clients.
The fully managed apprenticeship service includes:
• Administration of your Training Management System
• Managing employee training, attendance and certification
• Sourcing and Managing Suppliers
• Quality Assurance of training and suppliers
• Management Information Reporting