LEVEL 2 RECRUITMENT RESOURCER
A recruitment resourcer may be employed in any organisation that requires a recruitment function. Their role is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. They may also be required to identify new business opportunities. A career in recruitment as a recruitment resourcer can appeal to those individuals who possess an entrepreneurial outlook. It provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise for professional and personal development within the recruitment sector with transferable skills being respected throughout industry as a whole.
A career in recruitment as a recruitment resourcer can appeal to those individuals who possess an entrepreneurial outlook. It provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise for professional and personal development within the recruitment sector with transferable skills being respected throughout industry as a whole.
What apprentices will learn:
- Researching, identifying and attracting candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Writing, placing and updating adverts in line with company procedures
- Qualifying, shortlisting and presenting suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- A level 2 Apprenticeship standard for a minimum of 12 months
- The standard is broken up into Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours ensuring all areas of your work role are enhanced.
- To successfully complete this apprenticeship the learner will need to complete one level 2 knowledge qualification and one level 2 competency qualification.
- Knowledge: Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing;
- Competency: Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing.
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this prior to taking the endpoint assessment.
- A named Training Consultant to guide you every step of the way throughout your journey.
- Regular reviews and meetings to help you keep in track.
- A unique eportfolio and tracking software system that you can use to monitor your progress, communicate with your Training Consultant, upload work and receive feedback on your progress.
- Masterclasses, Professional Discussions and work-based evidence to develop your knowledge and skills to produce your own bespoke portfolio of evidence.
- You will use this portfolio and a Resourcing Project Assignment(RPA) to show your new skills and competence.
- An Independent Assessor will review your portfolio. They will grade your work a Pass or Distinction. This is known as End Point Assessment. (EPA)
- If you need to improve your English or maths qualifications this will be covered during your studies. You will receive support and guidance and undertake online assessments to gain Ofqual accredited qualifications.
- All of the qualifications are your achievements, the certificates will be in your name and can be added to your CV
- Reward and recognition of success will be peppered throughout the programme culminating in graduation ceremony to recognise your achievements.